Trina Solar Renames its Nclave Tracker Biz to ‘TrinaTracker’

The company has also changed the product brand names under the original Nclave business brand of SP160 and SP240 series to Vanguard and Agile respectively.

November 21, 2020. By Manu Tayal

Tags:

As part of the brand renewal plan, Trina Solar, a global player in the photovoltaic (PV) industry, has renewed its global brand for tracker business from brand name ‘Nclave’ to ‘TrinaTracker’.

The company has also changed the product brand names under the original Nclave business brand of SP160 and SP240 series to Vanguard and Agile respectively.

Through this move the company aimed to integrate and upgrade its business system and channels to strengthen it’s brand influence and bring better service and more added value to its global customers.

In May 2018, Trina Solar acquired 51 per cent stake in Nclave, a well-known Spanish tracking solution provider, and the remaining 49 per cent stake had been acquired in July this year. Post acquisition, Nclave became a wholly owned subsidiary of Trina Solar.

The company said that TrinaTracker will leverage the advantages of Nclave in research and development, design, products and global service network, and infuses Trina’s strengths in innovation, reliability and world-leading financing.

While, Vanguard is a single-row tracker, and will continue to develop and innovate based on the existing leading position. On the other hand, ‘Agile is a double-row tracker, with the goal of being safer and faster, it added.

The company further said that, from now on, it will use the new business brand name and product brand names inside and outside the company, and the original tracker business brand name and product brand names under the Nclave brand will cease to be used.

Post renaming, it will take over after-sales services from the original Nclave, Trina Solar said.

Commenting on the development, Gao Jifan, Chairman of Trina Solar, said that “innovation, branding and internationalization are the three important development strategies of Trina Solar. The change and enhancement of the tracker business brand can improve the consistency and effectiveness of the global brand, which is not only conducive to the development of the company’s tracker business, but also conducive to creating a better customer experience. After the brand renewal, Trina Solar will continue to bring service excellence to our customers at a professional level.”

Please share! Email Buffer Digg Facebook Google LinkedIn Pinterest Reddit Twitter
If you want to cooperate with us and would like to reuse some of our content,
please contact: contact@energetica-india.net.
 
 
Next events

 

Last interview
 
 
 Energetica India is a publication from Editorial Omnimedia. No reproduction in whole or part of content posted on this website.