TotalEnergies Reaches 100MW On-Site Solar Installation across SE Asia in 2 Yrs
TotalEnergies has reached more than 100 MW of on-site solar projects including with Danone, Renault-Nissan, Betagro, Chandra Asri.
September 16, 2021. By News Bureau
TotalEnergies develops, finances, and operates on-site solar systems for commercial and industrial customers in India, Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam. With strong operational expertise and high standards of HSE and quality, TotalEnergies is able to deliver turnkey solutions for any type of site, even for complex industrial sites.
TotalEnergies offers its customers the possibility to enter long-term power purchase agreements, providing immediate cost savings and do not necessitate to engage any upfront capital investment. Over the entire solar portfolio, the cumulative customers' savings over the lifetime of the contracts are estimated to be around $200 million.
In addition to cost savings, the on-site solar systems provided by TotalEnergies have reduced customers' annual carbon footprint by more than 86,000 tons, equivalent to removing more than 14,000 cars from the roads or planting more than 1 million trees.
Major projects include:
- 25 MW for Betagro which is Thailand's market leader in agro-industrial and food industry. This is one of the largest on-site solar portfolios in Southeast Asia.
- 20 MW for the supply chain of one of the world's leading sports brands across Vietnam and Indonesia.
- 5 MW for Danone Aqua – Indonesia's largest bottled water provider. This is the biggest solar rooftop in Centra Java.
- 3 MW for Renault Nissan Automotive, which is one of the largest solar carports in India.
- 1 MW for Chandra Asri – the largest petrochemical company and one the first long-term, B2B solar contracts in Indonesia.
Gavin Adda, Head of TotalEnergies Renewables Distributed Generation in South East Asia, said, "TotalEnergies is committed to providing sustainability solutions that drive down customers' costs and carbon footprint over the long-term. Customers are increasingly aware of the importance of working with partners that provide highest-quality HSE and power generation performance. They need energy partners that they can trust to build and operate systems safely over the long-term. TotalEnergies provides its customers peace of mind from a technical, financial and commercial perspective and it is this trust that underpins the incredible growth that we have seen."
please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Pre sales – APAC
String Inverter Technologies will Lead Future Solar Biz in C&I as well as Utility Segments
CEO and Director
We are Working on Technology that would Facilitate Conversion of Existing Fuel Bikes to Hybrid