Sona Comstar Reports Strong Q2 FY24 Performance, Ventures into Solar Power
Automotive component player Sona BLW Precision Forgings Ltd (Sona Comstar) said it closed the second quarter of FY24 with higher revenue and profit.
October 27, 2023. By News Bureau
In a regulatory filing, Sona Comstar said it closed the quarter ended September 30 with an operational revenue of INR 716.2 crore (Q2FY23 Rs.599.2 crore) and a profit of INR 130.4 crore (INR 83.2 crore).
As regards the proposed solar power company, Sona Comstar said it will hold 26 percent stake investing about INR 7.5 crore and the remaining 74 percent to be acquired by CleanMax.
please contact: email@example.com.
Founder, CEO & MD
EnerMAN successfully installed many wind-solar hybrid PPC controllers in India
Dr. Mridula D Bharadwaj
Capacity Building Specialist
India updated its solar energy targets to 280 GW by 2030
We have developed our new age agitators - ‘EVO’ series and ‘HYBRID’ series
Advanced battery technologies gaining prominence in India's energy storage sector