Siemens will demonstrate an integrated approach through innovative solutions and products from its Digital Enterprise, Smart Infrastructure, Gas and Power portfolios, aimed at digital transformation for scalable industry, infrastructure, and energy value chain
January 16, 2020. By News Bureau
Siemens India has announced that it will showcase state-of-the-art technologies and solutions at ELECRAMA 2020, scheduled from January 18, 2019 to January 22, 2019 at the India Expo Mart, Greater Noida, Hall no.1, Stall H1A2. Siemens will demonstrate an integrated approach through innovative solutions and products from its Digital Enterprise, Smart Infrastructure, Gas and Power portfolios, aimed at digital transformation for scalable industry, infrastructure and energy value chain.
Siemens will also be showcasing sector-specific applications like the Industrial Automation, Machine Safety, Energy Automation & Smart Grids, Omnivise digital services etc. In addition, numerous innovations, customer reference projects, product displays such as automated guided vehicles, drives and motors and a virtual reality tour of a power plant will be part of the Siemens Stall. Through these live demonstrations and interactions at the booth, customers from varied business verticals can witness how Siemens incorporates digitalization with future-ready and efficient solutions.
Siemens technologies and solutions showcase at Elecrama 2020
Digital Industries: Driving the digital transformation by integrating automation, software, and cutting-edge technologies.
1. Industrial Automation 2. Machine Safety 3. Low Voltage Drives 4. Low Voltage Motors
5. Industrial Networks and Communication 6. Digital Service 7. Industrial Training
Smart Infrastructure: Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work.
1. Low-voltage power distribution & control products 2. Medium-voltage power distribution systems
3. Energy automation and smart grids 4. Infra 4.0: Smart Campus
Gas & Power: From state-of-the-art compressors, turbines and generators to virtual power plants, intelligent grid management and innovative storage solutions.
1. Sensformer® 2. Sensformer® Advanced 3. Sensgear® 4. Omnivise Digital Services
5. HVDC 6. FACTS 7. SITRAM® DRY 8. CYBERSECURITY Services 9. TRACTRONIC Traction transformers 10. GEAFOL & CARECO cast-resin transformers 11. Remote field services
AI will move from being a good-to-have technology to a must-have technology
We Need to Create Employment Opportunities that would Inspire Women to Join Clean Energy Space
There Must be a Penal Mechanism on Discoms for Delay in Signing PPAs, Payments Release
India’s Power Sector Must be Financially, Physically Resilient to Secure Investments it Needs