IBC Selected by Isondo Precious Metals to Supply SuperLig MRT System for Platinum Group Metals, Gold Production
IBC Advanced Technologies has been selected by Isondo Precious Metals to supply a fully integrated SuperLig® Molecular Recognition Technology (MRT) system to recycle Platinum Group Metals and Gold at IPM's operational facility that is starting construction in Johannesburg, South Africa.
July 19, 2021. By News Bureau
Used worldwide for the refining of PGMs since the mid-1990s, SuperLig® MRT processes incorporate the principles of green chemistry and green engineering and provide the following key advantages over traditional PGM refining technologies:
- Rapid and highly selective separations of each individual PGM in a single process step at high recovery rates and high purities
- Flexibility to target specific, commercially important PGM, such as Rhodium, early in the flowsheet
- Dramatic reduction of PGMs in the processing pipeline, thus reducing metal financing costs, and releasing metal earlier for sale
- Lower PGM refining costs through elimination and/or reduction of the use of process chemicals and the number of process steps
- Recycling of process solutions, minimal waste production or environmental effects and significant conservation of equipment, chemicals, labor, space, and time.
- Minimization of health and safety risks including platinosis
- Elimination of fire hazard associated with use of organic solvents
Steven R. Izatt, President and CEO of IBC commented, "IBC's SuperLig® MRT process strongly complements Isondo's manufacturing of value-added PGM-containing components for MEAs. IBC is honored to be part of the Isondo team building a leading high-tech PGM-based manufacturing facility in South Africa."
please contact: email@example.com.
Hydrogen Technology Conference and Expo
October 19, 2022
EV India 2022
September 07, 2022
Solar PV World Expo 2022 (PV Guangzhou )
August 10, 2022
June 10, 2022
International SAP Conference for Energy
May 17, 2022
Director – Market Development
We are focusing on growing our lower-emission fuels business
CMD & CEO
India is expected to witness a drastic change in its carbon markets in the next 1 to 3 Yrs