Grundfos Unveils New Remote Monitoring Solution for Pump Stations
Grundfos, a global leader in water technology and services, has launched a new web-based remote monitoring solution for pump stations called Grundfos Utility Connect at WEFTEC 2022.
October 11, 2022. By Manu Tayal
An alternative to costly SCADA systems, Utility Connect is a real-time monitoring SaaS solution that allows operators to check station performance from anywhere and anytime and receive alerts via text or email when issues occur. They can use live and historical information to make data-backed decisions about the maintenance of the station.
Commenting on the development, Steve Frangione, Product Manager for Controls and Digital Solutions at Grundfos, said “Utility Connect essentially allows users to track and maintain vitals at their pump stations around the clock”.
“We’ve also revolutionized the commissioning or onboarding process which really sets this product apart from alternatives. Any end user can follow a few simple steps on their smartphone to set up Utility Connect and begin monitoring their pump stations within hours instead of days. With Utility Connect municipalities rest easy knowing the continuous status of their systems even after their staff clocks out for the day,” Frangione added.
Utility Connect is the next generation of Grundfos Remote Management (GRM), and now offers these benefits:
- Simple-to-read graphical displays - Operators at any level can read and interpret Utility Connect’s performance data.
- Easy to set up and begin using - Through a few simple steps, end users can integrate Utility Connect into new or existing systems and begin monitoring within hours.
- Text or email alerts on critical events - Address issues faster and reduce system downtime or delays.
- Pump brand agnostic - Nearly any municipality can benefit from the ability to monitor station performance anywhere and anytime. Soon Utility Connect will also integrate with any control system.
- No special computer hardware needed - Utility Connect remotely accesses pump station control system data through a web browser on any internet-connected phone, tablet or computer.
- Scalable to any size system - Users can connect to an unlimited number of devices with future connections to AI- and cloud-algorithm-based technologies for operation and optimization.
- Applicable to any pump system - Any industry with a water pump system can benefit from Utility Connect including commercial and residential buildings, agriculture and irrigation, industrial water treatment, and solar solutions.
- Secure and Reliable - Utility Connect is hosted at Microsoft Azure which ensures that sensitive performance data is secure and available.
please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 05, 2023
June 14, 2023
June 14, 2023
June 14, 2023
June 08, 2023
Milind V. Baride
India and Mongolia Region VP, EPC Projects VP
Our Company is working on both EPC business as well as in green energy initiatives
Founder and Managing Director
Our vision for the company is to be a brand to contend with in the EV two-wheeler segment
Syed Sajjadh Ali
Managing Director - India, Electrical Sector
Our innovation strategy is advancing our commitment to cleaner, lower-carbon technology
For the upcoming 15th Edition, Elecrama 2023, we have more than 1,500 exhibitors