Valldoreix Greenpower introduces its CPVRS 072, a CPV system that includes our four key patented technologies (CPVRS, MISPS, CPVLIS, ICPVS), allowing for a great advanced solar technology reaching 32% efficiency.
It is designed to be assembled at decentralized facilities and shipped to the field as a single unit, thus optimizing logistics and minimizing installation and commissioning costs.
• Fully integrated 7,2 m2 solar aperture 2,16 kWp CPV system.
• DC 30% efficiency on STC conditions
• CPVRS super-module assembly system, allowing for decentralized manufacturing.
• Receiver panels using CPVLIS laminated interconnection system.
• Pole mounted tracker using high accuracy actuators and stepper motors. Continuous tracking system. Using hybrid tracking strategy and MISPS module integrated sensor.
• Advanced ICPVS tracking technology: Horizontal internal fixed tube and maintenance-free polymer bearings. Possibility of aerial electrical connection.
• Can be installed by driving pole into the ground. Very cheap process for large installations, as it is done using automated equipment. Low environmental impact as can be dismantled using the same machines. Very efficient and cheap to install in multi MW solar farms.
• For small installations concrete foundations can also be used.
• Can be easily installed on top of flat rooftops.
Local Partners, Essential in the Production Process
As mentioned above, CPVRS production is based on a distributed manufacturing paradigm. In other words, system assembly is carried out in the country where it will be installed by a local partner.
Becoming a partner is so easy. You don't need a large infrastructure neither experience in the production of PV system, you will be responsible for the following activities.
• Commercialize the product locally.
• Assemble CPVRS systems at your facilities.
• Install CPVRS systems on the field.