Reliant™ AGM with C-Max Technology™, the industry’s first true deep-cycle AGM battery, is now available from Trojan Battery Co., LLC, the world’s leading manufacturer of deep-cycle batteries. Reliant AGM maximizes sustained performance and increases total energy output to meet demanding deep-cycling requirements in Trojan’s wide range of market applications.
Reliant™ AGM is manufactured in the U.S. at Trojan’s newest production facility in Sandersville, Ga., and applications including aerial work platform, floor cleaning, golf, material handling, recreation, renewable energy, and remote telecom will benefit from its true deep-cycle design. Reliant™ AGM is also designed to power equipment used in locations where regulatory mandates require use of non-spillable batteries such as airports, healthcare facilities, shopping centers, educational institutions, etc.
“Trojan’s Reliant AGM is specifically engineered for deep-cycling applications, unlike most AGM batteries on the market today which are designed for dual-purpose or standby applications, such as UPS backup,” said Dave Godber, Trojan Battery’s executive vice president of sales and marketing. “Trojan has focused on deep-cycle technology longer than any other battery manufacturer in the industry and has utilized our extensive expertise and knowledge in developing the industry’s most reliable deep-cycle AGM battery.”
Incorporating premium components, state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, a dual-sided pasting process and superior quality control, Reliant™ AGM delivers exceptional quality and reliability the Trojan brand is known for.
“Trojan’s Reliant line of true deep-cycle AGM batteries feature elements that offer a new direction in AGM technology,” said Gordon Beckley, senior vice president of engineering and quality assurance at Trojan Battery. “As the only true deep-cycle AGM battery on the market today, Reliant AGM is a completely new AGM design, which our engineering team has been developing for the last several years. After extensive market research and meeting with our customers to determine their specific requirements for deep-cycle AGM batteries, Trojan’s engineering team set out to develop a true deep-cycle AGM battery to meet these market demands.”
Reliant’s exclusive C-Max Technology incorporates a wide range of features not found in many of today’s AGM battery offerings. The combination of its proprietary paste formula, unique separator, special polymer case design and maximum flame arrestors, coupled with Trojan’s manufacturing excellence, delivers increased total energy output, maximized sustained performance, consistent quality, and enhanced durability.
Key Product Features & Benefits
• Proprietary Paste Formula – Paste features elements designed to address the unique needs of deep-cycle applications to maximize sustained performance and increase total energy.
• Unique Separator Composition – Thick design ensures high compression for effective contact between glass mat and plates which protects against stratification for extended battery life.
• Plastic Polymer Case Design – Distinct plastic polymer case formula with reinforced case end walls increases durability and provides higher battery cell compression to ensure reliable performance.
• Maximum Flame Arrestors – Features one flame arrestor for each cell for maximum safety.
• U.S. Manufacturing Excellence – Trojan’s advanced technology, premium components, exacting quality standards, dual-sided pasting process and superior manufacturing techniques, delivers consistent battery quality and reliability in deep-cycle AGM applications. Reliant AGM is manufactured in the United States at Trojan’s AGM facility in Sandersville, Ga.
• A single source manufacturer for deep-cycle flooded and AGM batteries.
• The more than 150 years of combined AGM expertise of Trojan’s engineering team, and the company’s investment in state-of-the-art cast-on-strap equipment specifically designed for manufacturing deep-cycle AGM batteries, ensures overall product quality.
• Global technical support team provides comprehensive customer support.
• Extensive testing, including compliance and verification to IEC, SAE and BCI Industry standards, ensures the reliability and consistency of Trojan batteries.
Energetic India speaks with Dr. Gundu Sabde, CMD, RelyOn Solar.
Energetica India speaks with Mr.RAY LUIZ, Country Manager – India, Shenzhen Kstar New Energy Co
Energetica India catches up with Mr Manish Gupta , President , North India Module Manufacturer
UBM India speaks to Energetica India on UBM's role in India's Renewable energy sector.
Energetica India team catches up with the Sunshot Technologies to learn more about the company