· Ranked 67th in the Carbon Clean 200 (Clean200)- a list of the 200 largest companies worldwide ranked by their total clean energy revenues
· Leads amongst the seven Indian companies featured in the list for clean energy revenue generation
· Suzlon’s global wind installations of ~15.5 GW help in reducing 20.50 million tons of CO2 emissions annually
· Carbon Clean 200 list of clean energy companies worldwide is ranked by their green energy revenues
· The Clean 200, the biggest 200 public companies by green energy revenues is published by Canada based research house ‘Corporate Knights’ and non-profit organization ‘As You Sow’
Speaking on the occasion J.P Chalasani, Group CEO, Suzlon Group said, “We are proud to be ranked amongst the leading Indian companies in the Clean 200 list. It is a testimony of our efforts towards powering a greener tomorrow and creating a low carbon economy. Our vision is aligned to the government commitment at COP21 to cut the rate of carbon emissions relative to GDP by 33% to 35% by 2030 and achieving 40% renewables by 2030. We are committed to play a pivotal role in India’s transition from a fossil fuel dominated energy architecture to a sustainable, affordable and reliable energy mix.”
The Carbon Clean 200 list can be downloaded at www.clean200.org.
Energetic India speaks with Dr. Gundu Sabde, CMD, RelyOn Solar.
Energetica India speaks with Mr.RAY LUIZ, Country Manager – India, Shenzhen Kstar New Energy Co
Energetica India catches up with Mr Manish Gupta , President , North India Module Manufacturer
UBM India speaks to Energetica India on UBM's role in India's Renewable energy sector.
Energetica India team catches up with the Sunshot Technologies to learn more about the company