Sonali Solar, a global company having international office at New Jersey, USA and leading manufacturer of SPV Solar Modules, has announced their new range of BIPV (Building Integrated Photo Voltaic) solar panels.
Having fully automated and computerized plant of 50MW line to produce SPV modules in range from 3W to 300W, Sonali Solar is always committed for best quality products at competitive prices and at defined delivery schedule. To add new feather in the cap, Sonali Solar has come up with BIPV Solar modules with range from 100W to 200W.
President and CEO Mr. Pankaj Desai of Sonali Solar described elaborately about BIPV solar panels that; “We know that the world has very limited resources of fossil fuel to generate electricity. We are aiming in direction to provide solar products and services like SPV modules, BIPV modules, BIPV Solar systems, Solar Power Plants, Development of solar farm, all are based on renewable energy resources. We always do business with noble cause to help world to create green environment and to contribute in reducing global warming effect”.
Sonali Solar describes about various advantages for using BIPV modules:
1. Cost Effective: BIPV is often cheaper than some conventional cladding and glazing materials. Many of the BIPV systems are designed in as part of a building thereby saving money and time in the design process
2. Enhanced Energy Efficiency: BIPV is producing electricity whilst you go about your business in a building
3. Generates Income: With Feed-in-Tariffs (FiT), it will be possible to generate tax free revenues from the sun
4. Energy Security: Relying on getting power only from the grid (electricity companies) is reduced as you generate some of your electricity needs from BIPV
5. Aesthetics and Creative Designs: Different types of BIPV can be incorporated onto buildings to create unique architecture and interesting designs. PV cells are now available in a range of different colors
6. Green energy: BIPV is part of your contribution to Climate Change by reducing your carbon footprint, the Green Agenda and (Corporate) Social Responsibility
Managing Director Mr. Nitesh Desai of Sonali Solar informed about systematic marketing and sales plan to make their products available thought out the world. He revealed that Sonali Solar is a company always working with a goal to sale solar panels and modules at easily reachable stockiest, convenient ways of delivery and efficient services. He added that, “We have started approaching government offices, architectures, builders, contractors to make them aware about advantages of our BIPC modules. And we have received remarkable response from them.”
Sonali Solar has established network throughout the world in which mainly USA, Europe market, Asia-pacific and India are covered.
Solar PV |
News published on 26 / 03 / 2013 by Bharat Vasandani