PTC India Financial Services Limited (PFS) records total revenue of `60.31 crores and Profit after tax (PAT) of `22.95 crores in Q1 FY13
1. PFS has recorded total revenue of `60.31 crores in Q1 FY13 compared to `39.24 crores in Q1 FY12 recording a growth of 54%. PAT increased to `22.95 crores in Q1 FY13 compared to `10.24 crores in Q1 FY12 recording a growth of 124%
2. There are nil NPAs as at 30th June 2012. Earnings per share for Q1 FY13 is `0.41 compared to `0.18 during Q1 FY12.
3. The Net Interest Margin (NIM) stands at 9.07% for Q1 FY13 and cost of funds at 8.66%. The NIM and cost of funds for Q1 FY12 were 4.97% and 10.50% respectively.
4. Despite toughening of the interest rates in the market, PFS has been able to keep cost of funds lower to remain competitive. The Company has secured ECB funding of USD 76 million out of which only USD 51 million was drawn down till 30th June 2012. Another drawdown of USD 25 million was made during July 2012 which is further expected to reduce the overall cost of funds in the coming quarters.
5. The total effective debts sanctioned as at the end of Q1 FY13 aggregated to `7,232 crores compared to `6,335 crores at the end of FY12, recording growth of 14% during Q1 FY13. The Company has sanctioned loans aggregating to `953 crores during Q1 FY13 compared to `500 crores during Q1 FY12. Post Q1 FY13 till date, PFS has further sanctioned loans aggregating to `442 crores to 3 power projects. The outstanding debt as at the end of Q1 FY13 was `1,630 crores compared to `1,270 crores as at the end of FY12, recording a growth of 28% during Q1 FY13.