MNRE invites application for post of Senior Consultant
1. No. of Posts: 01
2. Age: 55 years. In case of retired officials, the age should not exceed 65.
3. Period of Contract: 1 year. The Corporation is at liberty to extend or terminate the contract as per the exigencies of work.
4. Nature of Contract: Full time
5. Qualifications: Graduate in Engineering Discipline having more than 30 years of relevant experience described below and having served Public/Private Sector in the level of Executive Director or equivalent.
6. Remuneration per month: depending upon the last pay drawn by the applicant and as per applicable rules.
7. Field of Experience:
1. The applicant should have extensive knowledge in developing, finalising PPAs of various types of projects such as Hydro, Thermal, Coal, Gas and preferably,
Renewable Energy projects with Developers, State Utilities defining risk assignments/mitigation appropriately. Should also be well conversant with open
access, scheduling and other commercial aspects including drafting and filing petitions before various Regulatory and Judicial Authorities;
2. The applicant should have past experience of preparation, submission and finalization of bids through Case-1 bid process;
3. The applicant should be able to review and finalise various documents such as RfQs, RfPs as well as Expression of Interest (EOI) and Empanelment of agencies for various projects;
4. The applicant should preferably have experience of dealing with multi-lateral agencies viz World Bank, ADB etc. towards various commercial agreements, JVs
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS WITH FULL DETAILS: 12TH FEBRUARY 2013 DULY ADDRESSED TO: COMPANY SECRETARY,
SOLAR ENERGY CORPORATION OF INDIA, NBCC PLAZA, TOWER-1, 04TH FLOOR, SAKET, NEW DELHI – 110 017