Heraeus Photovoltaics, a leading technology solution provider for the renewable energy industry, will present an expanded portfolio of solar cell technologies and solutions at the 2018 SNEC International Photovoltaic Power Generation and Smart Energy Exhibition & Conference (Booth W3-510), taking place May 27-30 at the Shanghai New International Expo Center.
The company’s new strategic focus represents a significant expansion to support the PV industry value chain. The long-time world leader in silver metallization paste, Heraeus Photovoltaics will unveil an expanded portfolio of silver metallization pastes, products and technical services to help PV customers succeed in the fast-moving solar and renewable energy markets. Andreas Liebheit, President of Heraeus Photovoltaics, stated: “We are expanding our expertise beyond paste. Our goal is to give customers a strong platform of integrated technologies, products and experts to help them get the most out of cell performance and their production processes.”
The company’s expanded focus at SNEC 2018 is a continuation of its holistic approach that began last year. Significant investments in staffing, product development and new services were made to provide more comprehensive support to customers. While three customers achieved world records in PERC efficiency with Heraeus pastes during the past 18 months, Liebheit noted that the company is not content to rest on its laurels, adding, “We believe we can bring our reputation of excellence, expertise and innovation further across the PV value chain.”
At SNEC 2018, Heraeus will showcase its new and integrated approach to supporting the growing needs of customers. At the center of the portfolio remains its acclaimed product family of silver metallization pastes. Six new additions will be announced at SNEC 2018, including Black Silicon, PERC metallization package, stack passivation, double/dual-print packages, N-type cells and a low-temperature paste.
As part of its expanded commitment to the PV value chain, Heraeus will also feature several production process products and services to give customers a complete solution package. These include:
• HeraGlaze, a high-purity, high-density barrier coating that enhances crucible performance in multi-crystalline silicon solar wafer production;
• Soloray infrared radiation heating lamps that use high quality quartz tube and heating material to provide smoother and more stable optimization of sintering process for the solar cell, allowing customers to achieve greater efficiency;
• An electrically conductive adhesive that has <50% silver content, providing proven reliability, fast curing and the ability to be screen printed;
• the company’s new Cell Optimization Service, which partners with world-class research institutions to provide customers with a complete solar cell analysis, simulation and process optimization
Heraeus Photovoltaics will offer several informational presentations during SNEC 2018. From May 28-30, Heraeus technical experts will speak daily on important topics, including:
• SOL9651:Heraeus New Generation of Metallization Paste
• Advanced solar cell analysis service for cell production line optimization
• Next generation cell interconnections for PV modulesHow to improve ingot quality
Energetic India speaks with Dr. Gundu Sabde, CMD, RelyOn Solar.
Energetica India speaks with Mr.RAY LUIZ, Country Manager – India, Shenzhen Kstar New Energy Co
Energetica India catches up with Mr Manish Gupta , President , North India Module Manufacturer
UBM India speaks to Energetica India on UBM's role in India's Renewable energy sector.
Energetica India team catches up with the Sunshot Technologies to learn more about the company