Freyr Energy is a full service solar solutions provider, who specialise in rooftop systems and micro grids among their range of products. On Wednesday 19th April 2017 in Hyderabad, the co – founders of Freyr Energy Saurabh Marda and Radhika Choudary launched a new revolutionary mobile application which runs on both IOS and Android devices, which helps people who want to run their own solar business with ease.
Using SunPro app the user can aim to earn a revenue of 1 crore in a span of 5 years. The video of the app is also available on their website and helps understand the features of the app better and also the easy usability by the entrepreneur from planning to generation of the bill.
The goal of the company is to reach out to at least 25 countries through this app in the next 3 years. Radhika spoke,this app also takes care of different city solar policies and design. There are 2 options available to the channel partner wherein he can supply his own equipment or Freyr provides procurement needs. The total turnaround time is 4 weeks.
The main features of the app are:
1. SunPro uses complex algorithms in the background that runs around 500 iterations in less than one second to identify the best possible solution for a customer and which is equivalent to 5 person team from design Engineer, pricing specialist to Supply chain and project management supporting you 24/7 and 365 days to close orders.
2. The initial investment required to start your rooftop solar business is now zero.
3. The tool is so easy to use that the person doesn’t need to have a technical or solar background.
4. It has error free system design; pricing and proposal generation reduces the sales cycle time to just 1-2 meetings with the customer. This is about 90% shorter from the current scenario.
5. If several people in an organisation are using this tool, you can automatically monitor and access their performance.
Background behind the App and its development:
The goal of Freyr Energy is to enable any individual in any location to start their own solar rooftop business and remove all the complexity involved in system design, pricing, proposal generation etc. and make it easier to sell a solar system and also the customer gets the best product possible.
To make this tool available to everyone in India and they believe they can achieve 40 GW of rooftop solar installations by 2022 and would also require tremendous grassroots participation, especially on sales.
Mr Saurabh Marda also said that the company offers collateral free loans which helps system affordability.
The press conference ended with a question and answer session.
Energetic India speaks with Dr. Gundu Sabde, CMD, RelyOn Solar.
Energetica India speaks with Mr.RAY LUIZ, Country Manager – India, Shenzhen Kstar New Energy Co
Energetica India catches up with Mr Manish Gupta , President , North India Module Manufacturer
UBM India speaks to Energetica India on UBM's role in India's Renewable energy sector.
Energetica India team catches up with the Sunshot Technologies to learn more about the company