Alexander Novak, minister of energy of the Russian Federation, and H.E. Shri Dharmendra Pradhan, minister of state-independent charge, Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, India, will be among those to address an international gathering of industry, policy and financial leaders at CERAWeek 2017, March 6-10 at the Hilton Americas—Houston.
“We are pleased to welcome ministers Novak and Pradhan among the distinguished group of speakers at CERAWeek 2017,” said Daniel Yergin, conference chair and vice chairman of IHS Markit. “We look forward to minister Novak’s perspectives on behalf of Russia, the world’s largest oil producer, and those of minister Pradhan’s on behalf of India, the world’s fastest-growing major energy market, as well as future prospects for its domestic oil and gas production.”
Additional ministerial officials that will deliver remarks at CERAWeek 2017 include:
• H.E. Khalid A Al-Falih, minister of energy, industry and mineral resources, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• H.E. Mohammad Sanusi Barkindo, secretary general, Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
• Fatih Birol, executive director, International Energy Agency
• Hon. Jim Carr, minister of natural resources, Canada
• Hon. Tawfiq-e-Elahi Chowdhury, BB, energy adviser (minister) to the prime minister for energy, power and mineral resources, Bangladesh
• H.E. Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, honorable minister of state, petroleum resources, Federal Republic of Nigeria
• H.E. Suhall Mohamed Al Mazrouel, minister of energy, United Arab Emirates
• Hon. James Musoni, minister of infrastructure, Rwanda
• Hon. Jesse Norman, MP, minister, Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, United Kingdom
• Hon. Chandima Weerakkody, minister of petroleum resources development, Parliament of Sri Lanka
Energetica India speaks with Mr.RAY LUIZ, Country Manager – India, Shenzhen Kstar New Energy Co
Energetica India catches up with Mr Manish Gupta , President , North India Module Manufacturer
UBM India speaks to Energetica India on UBM's role in India's Renewable energy sector.
Energetica India team catches up with the Sunshot Technologies to learn more about the company
Energetica India team catches up with the ProfEC Ventus Team.