A conference of Ministers for Power and New & Renewable Energy of States & Union Territories will be held here on Thursday, 7th of December, 2017. The Conference will be inaugurated by Shri Raj Kumar Singh, Union Minister of State (IC) for Power and New & Renewable Energy. The aim of this conference is to review the implementation of various ongoing Schemes/ Programmes and deliberate on a host of issues pertaining to Power and Renewable Energy sectors.
Ministers and Secretaries of the States and Union territories and senior officials of the two sectors and Public Sector Undertakings under them will meet up to review of latest progress on important schemes, and discuss issues stated below.
· Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana (DDUGJY): Completion of feeder separation, system strengthening projects
· Expediting IPDS works in Urban areas and reduction of AT&C losses to less than 10%
· Saubhagya (Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana): Achieving 100% household electrification by December, 2018
· Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana (UDAY)
· Strategy for 24X7 Power for All:
(A) Viability of Discoms- Income and Expenditure for last 4 years
(i) Feeder and Transformer Meters
(ii) Prepaid/Smart Meters
(iii) Digital Payments
(iv) Anti-Theft Campaigns
(v) Direct Benefit Transfers (DBT)
(vi) Cross subsidy charges within limits of tariff Policy
(vii) Time of the day Tariff
(ii) PPAs signing and honouring
(ii) RoW issues
(i) Separation of carriage and content
(E) Consumer focus:
(i) Obligation to ensure 24X7 supply
· Viability of Hydro Projects - Funding issues
· Shifting from base load operation mode to peak operation mode
· Review of progress of Energy Conservation Building Code (ECBC)
· Demand Side management through energy efficient appliances
· Promotion of E-mobility
NEW & RENEWABLE ENERGY
Renewable Energy Sources
The concluding session of the conference would consist of comments and feedback by States/UTs and adoption of Conference Resolution by the delegates.
Energetica India speaks with Mr.RAY LUIZ, Country Manager – India, Shenzhen Kstar New Energy Co
Energetica India catches up with Mr Manish Gupta , President , North India Module Manufacturer
UBM India speaks to Energetica India on UBM's role in India's Renewable energy sector.
Energetica India team catches up with the Sunshot Technologies to learn more about the company
Energetica India team catches up with the ProfEC Ventus Team.